Friday, September 30, 2016

Best Online Brokerage Firms



I have been browsing around and checking forex websites and hoping to find a trading companies that will be beneficial to me and to those who are interested in online trading.

What are you looking for in an Online Trading Company?

Of course, first it should be beneficial and I mean lost of benefits and then there is where we start comparing one brokerage to another brokerage company. And it should be really like that, weigh things first before going further.

But, keep in mind, there is always a risk in any investment! You can’t be too scared and not to give it a try. You can't be a loser right away, without taking the first step first. You will never know the results of what you did not try, yet!

MXTrade Trade12 Netotrade XM

Online Trading is lots of fun, gains and should know how to play it well.That is the reason why some of these companies have a free tutorial and of course, they have expert brokers that will teach you techniques on how to do  it better!

Consider reviews, visit their websites, ask your friends about that company and a recommended one is much safer.

Let's name few of them, because there are too many, but I have few in mind that I would like to share.
Netotrade.com, this one started their operations in 2010 and according to sources, they are a team of financial experts. You can open a live account for $250. They have different platform to choose from, which is a plus for most online traders. They are also offering different trading instrument. However, they have really limited deposit and withdrawal methods, which made me think that, withdrawal process might not be that easy.

The perks is they have 24/7 professional support. On the lighter side as well is they are giving referral bonuses, which one might want to consider, if you are referring a friend.Just keep in mind, there is always a catch on every offer!

Trade12.com, this one is new, I believe it started in 2015, a must try for newbies and expert online traders. They have different account types to choose from. They have the beginners, traders,experts and vip and no I have not tried any of those but I might. Their minimum is for $250, which is the beginners and they are offering welcome bonus too.

You can open a free demo account before you create a live account, just to give it a try. Easy sign up, although their customer support is only 24/5.Wide selection of trading instruments as well.

Once you have funded your account, you will be assisted by an ECN broker. They are expert that will teach you strategies from beginning to end. I have a demo account there already and thinking of creating a live one. I read some good reviews about this Broker too. For easy customer support, or any concerns you might have, they have the chat support (I did that), very helpful, email and then the phone support.

Xm.com with this broker, I was really surprised with their no deposit but get a bonus right away and profits earned can be withdrawn. At leat that is what I read on their websites. Sounds interesting, but too good to be true. Oh well, have not tried it and if the offer is true, then I will be the lucky one. As of this writing, I am seeing a promotion on their website "Forex World Championship" and you could be the lucky winner. Feel free to check it out!

MxTrade.com now this Broker has been in the business for a while and the catch is they have a wide variety of trading instruments, free video tutorials and their platform is easy and can trade online anywhere using your mobile or computer.

Another good thing is they are giving bonus on top of your 1st deposit, and it is 100%, which means it double your money right away, terms apply to this.

Not to forget they also have ECN brokers to assist you, which means your money goes directly to the bank. They don't trade against you! They will make sure that you earn profit because they only get commission direct from the bank, every me and only when you earn profits. Which is really good, I don't have to worry about losing then right. I am considering on signing up a demo account here, to give it a try first and then I will decide if I will create a live account.

Deposit and Withdrawals, I read that it is quick and easy and not sure why others say it is not. One thing, I notice is that they do not have Paypal, so i hope they will consider having one. Check it out and read more of the benefits they are offering.

So much for this today, there are still few Best Forex Brokers like MXTrade Trade12 Netotrade and XM that I am considering, but that will be for my next post. Feel free to share your choice of Best Forex Brokers in the comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment